Monday 23 April 2012

Roshan Khan biography

Roshan Khan
The greatest sportsman ever – of any sport?  Well, his record of winning 555 consecutive matches – to mention just one of many exceptional achievements – remains unchallenged by any other athlete to this day.  I had the great fortune to watch him live at the peak of his game – an unforgettable experience… Dominating international squash for the better part of a decade – during the 1980s into the 90s – it was initially, however, not at all obvious that Jahangir was going to become the greatest squash champion in history.
“I was told I would never become world champion. I was the youngest, smallest, feeblest and sickest of the family. Neither the doctor nor my father believed there was any chance for me to become a good squash player” – says Jahangir Khan in his book ‘Winning Squash’.
Having gone from such unpromising beginnings to become the greatest squash player of all time – Jahangir Khan is an inspiration for everyone – whatever their initial circumstances, to go on and achieve great things.
Indeed, to quote Jahangir again: “I believe my story can offer hope to millions of people all over the world who are poor, bereaved or sick.  At different times, I have been all three
 Roshan Khan
Roshan Khan
Roshan Khan
 Roshan Khan
 Roshan Khan
 Roshan Khan
 Roshan Khan
 Roshan Khan
 Roshan Khan
ab video lagani haie
Uploaded videos
7th COAS Open Squash Championship 2009

Aamir Atlas Khan (Pak) vs Mansoor Zaman (Pak) - 07

No comments:

Post a Comment